So it’s Monday and despite the fact that I should be doing a Monday meme, I’m doing another one from Sunday because the Monday memes from my source of memes either suck or aren’t updated. So here’s a twenty question meme, found here, here or if it really tickles your fancy, here. Going any further is really quite boring and that’s as far as the Sunday Stealing site goes, so. 🙂 Enjoy this twenty question meme.
1. What’s for breakfast?
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich and … popcorn.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
I do not. But I still support newspapers everywhere!
3. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
Watch television, listen to music. Anything that distracts me but doesn’t take too much effort on my part.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Quite rarely. I often believe that I don’t even dream. I think I had one this morning, but … forgotten.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
Kenny was there. … But he also woke me up, so that might be faulty.
7. Name a food that describes you.
Vanilla ice cream. Lots of people like me, but even when I’m not the favorite I’m still liked. c:
8. Today you are wearing:
Flare jeans, white tanktop, blue flannel shirt.
9. What’s in your pockets?
Occasionally my phone. But not now, because I am sitting.
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I showered last night and no, I did not sing in it.
11. What’s the last song you heard?
Some theme song for some show.
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Sitting next to Kenny at SHS. Alternatively, a teleportation to Connecticut so I don’t have to fly tomorrow (teleport all my stuff too!) would be fantastic, though sad.
14. What’s for lunch?
Not sure yet.
15. What’s something you would like to do soon?
Bring Kenny wif me so I never hafta be without him? 😀
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
This quiz while I answer it.
17. What’s for dinner?
Probably spaghetti. Or chicken. Haven’t decided what I want yet.
18. A favorite part of the day is:
When Kenny gets home. ♥
19. Are you happy?
Right now? Yes, actually.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
My guess is between 47 and 53.
A shorter post than many, but what can you do. Kenny’s complaining about how hungry he is despite the fact he ate his lunch so I’m going to look at my sources for something tasty to make before he gets home for him. See you lovely readers later.