My blog is one week old! I feel so special! How awesome is that?! I’ve been able to post daily, even if some posts are lesser than others.
1. What has been you longest love relationship?
The longest relationship I’ve ever been in is the current relationship I am in which has lasted nearly sixteen months now.
2. What was the last gift that you received?
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
Various things. I usually save it up more often than not. When I do spend it, it’s usually on gifts or for soapmaking materials.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
Fort Worth, Texas. It’s a lovely, beautiful, cultural city of love and tolerance, despite whatever anyone says about Texas.
5. Who’s your cell provider?
AT&T, phone by Samsung. Currently. Soon to be an iPhone. ♥
6. What’s your favorite mall store?
Probably Forever 21, as of late. I’ve gotten many cute clothes from there. Next would be either Hot Topic or Journey’s.
7. What’s the longest job that you’ve had? (No parenting does not count!)
Ha, that’s funny. But I’m fifteen. I’d assume a babysitting gig, but I can’t remember the longest one per se. I’ve had several.
8. If you won the lottery, who’d you call first?
Kenny! Either Kenny or my mom. Depending on where I was, because uh, I’m always with one of them. xD
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
I’d give some to my mom, some to Kenny’s parents, then I’d take Kenny and we’d move to a wonderful house in Fort Worth. Done and done.
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
I do not go to church. Therefore the last time I went would be when I was younger and spent the night at my religious-ish friend’s house on Saturday nights.
11. What’s the biggest lie that you’ve heard?
“I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.”
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
To the park, to the pool… Various places.
13. When was the last time that you cried?
NEVER! No… I have no idea, whatsoever. I don’t really attempt to record these things, y’know.
14. What food do you hate?
My least favorite food… I don’t know. I haven’t had anything I hated much aside from Brussels sprouts. >>
15. What do you like best about yourself?
My favorite physical quality of myself would be my eyes because they’re light, pretty, and multicolored. My favorite personality trait of myself is that I’m loyal with a big heart. I’m friendly to everyone I meet but I’m very much in love and happy. 🙂
Now as you all know or even if you don’t, tomorrow night I’ll be departing for North Carolina to see my lovely love, Kenny. It won’t be until evening so there should be no interference with the regular post, and in fact my posts should rapidly become more interesting and photo-oriented and personal and less (not really) memes but more (personal + meme posts separate) posts! 😀 Keep your eyes peeled!