So one of the best parts about blogging so far is thanks to a handy-dandy site known as The Daily Meme. And from there, I found a lovely one for Sunday. The blog meme I found has a completely different meme every Sunday, having ‘stolen’ memes from other people around the internet. And this week, their meme links back here here. Fifteen movie questions, coming up.
1. Movie you love with a passion. RENT, by far. It’s a musical but the best one in the entire world and it always cheers me up and makes me cry. Best movie I’ve ever seen.
2. Movie you vow to never watch. Twilight Series. >>; I had nothing against the books and I actually enjoyed reading them, but.. The entire cast is pretty much terrible and they’re just bad movies.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless. I’m not sure there has been a movie that’s ever left me speechless O_O At least, not that I can remember. I know that a movie that have touched me a lot are (don’t laugh) Where the Wild Things Are.
4. Movie you always recommend. Probably.. no, definitely The Breakfast Club. It’s a great movie that’s all about a group of very different kids getting along (eventually). So it’s really a great movie for anyone.
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. Well this is lame but I really love Reese Witherspoon and will usually watch anything that has her in it. 😛
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for. Kristen Stewart. She sucks! Bella is supposed to be mildly awkward and shy, all right, fine, but Kristen Stewart overdoes it to the extreme. She never smiles. Ever. She doesn’t even smile when she isn’t in the movie, but just getting photographed elsewhere!
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet. I’d really like to meet Rosario Dawson. She played one of my two favorite characters from RENT and she is a very positive person in real life as well.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!) Ooh, jeesh. Well I don’t usually watch movie because of hot guys. xD But I’ve got to say I loved Paul Rudd in Clueless. He was pretty adorable. 😉
9. Dream cast. I’m assuming this is supposed to be a list of my favorite actors/actresses. So.. probably.. Rosario Dawson, Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, Molly Ringwald, Colin Firth and (don’t laugh!) either Amanda Bynes or Hilary Duff. Yeah I know … I’m a teenage girl, get over it. 😛 Oh, and Alan Rickman would probably play the bad guy.
10. Favorite actor pairing. My favorite pairings are probably Angel and Tom Collins in RENT, and Josh and Cher in Clueless. Yeah.. I know.. I’m lame. ♥
11. Favorite movie setting. I don’t really know how to answer this. xD The Outsiders was another one of my favorites, and it was shot in Oklahoma and I’ve been to Oklahoma. So let’s go with that. 😀
12. Favorite decade for movies. Probably the 1980’s because I’ve watched so many 80’s movies with my mom. My favorite of them would be The Breakfast Club and A Life Less Ordinary.
13. Chick flick or action movie? I’m a teenage girl. So of course … both! I love chick flicks because.. well.. I’m a girl, and a cheesy one at that. But I love action movies too because they can hold your interest. I just don’t like to watch them alone because then I start jumping at everything.
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero? Hero. Call me a goody-two-shoes or lame or whatever, but I am always on the side of the good guys. I like to see the story progress knowing (read:hoping) the good guys will triumph over evil in the end.
15. Black and white or color? Color movies! There is so much to be done with colors in movies and it really adds another realm of perspective to the movie itself. Think, for instance, of a movie originally done in Black and White that became more iconic through the years when redone in color: The Wizard of Oz. Dorothy’s red sparkle heels became a iconic. So.. That’s my take on it!
Well, those are my answers. 🙂 I hope you enjoy seeing memes on this blog. I’ll do my best to keep them interesting and post enough so that memes aren’t the only thing on the website. Have a good day!